SuccessDigest Marketplace is owned and operated by CDMS (Complete Digital Marketing Services), a division of Complete Communications Limited. Below you will find our current payment and refund/replacement policy. Please read it carefully as this is the official policy in force at the present time. The policy listed below supersedes any other written document you may have received prior to today's date. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via:
- Current Payment Policy
- All payments for any product on the SuccessDigest Marketplace platform will be made via the SuccessDigest Marketplace payment system.
- SuccessDigest Marketplace will not be responsible for any transaction made outside the SuccessDigest Marketplace system.
- This applies even if you met the vendor in question on SuccessDigest Marketplace.net.
- This policy is in place to protect you and our vendors.
- Any payment made without regard to this payment policy could result in the outright banning of your account.
- Our typical policy is to collect payment on the date of service when we deliver products.
- You will not receive any product or service until your payment has been confirmed.
- After which the product will be sent to your product library which you can access at any time from your SuccessDigest Marketplace account dashboard.
Effective immediately, the following payment policy MUST be adhered to.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS, ALL SuccessDigest Marketplace CLIENTS MUST READ, UNDERSTAND AND ADHERE TO THIS POLICY except by other written arrangements approved by SuccessDigest Marketplace.
- Current Refund / Replacement Policy
- In the event of a refund, SuccessDigest Marketplace will refund all the fees it has charged to facilitate the transaction excluding fees charged by Payment Gateway charges fee.
- Customer refers to anyone that has bought a product through the SuccessDigest Marketplace system, not to customers of the network itself who are defined as Vendors or Affiliates.
- SuccessDigest Marketplace will ONLY Refund product(s) within 7 days period starting from the day of a successful purchase.
- SuccessDigest Marketplace will ONLY be able to process a refund after the product was used as Instructed (with proof of Usage) and no result was obtained.
- As a customer, you should consult with the vendor of any product to establish what your refund/guarantee rights are.
- The refund policy for each product is clearly listed on their sales page.
- To claim your refund you should contact the support department of the company that sold you the product.
- Their contact information can be found on the Vendor profile page.
- The vendor is expected to provide their contact details with which the customer can easily reach them.
- Failure to provide your contact details would lead to your product not being approved. The customer will contact the vendor through your contact details and if the request is within your product refund policy,
- The vendor will reach out to SuccessDigest Marketplace to process the refund to the customer.
- You are free to set and enforce any refund policy on your own products but must honor any legal obligations applicable to your own sales.
- SuccessDigest Marketplace treats fraud very seriously and prevents serial offenders from purchasing your products.
- If you suspect that someone has issued a fraudulent refund claim please bring it to our attention by emailing [email protected].
You are a Vendor if you sell any product through the SuccessDigest Marketplace system. To handle refund requests from your customers,
If you are dissatisfied with the level of support you are receiving from us after purchasing one of our support packages, please contact us with your concerns so that we can address this issue immediately. We value you as a client and strive for your satisfaction.